Learn Russian from scratch!
Этот раздел сайта предназначен для людей, изучающих русский язык как иностранный. Если у вас есть знакомые-иностранцы, обязательно пригласите их посетить эти уроки. Изложенная далее информация предназначена для них.
Have you decided to learn Russian but don’t know how to begin? Don’t worry anymore! You’re in the right place.
Lingust is a Russian linguistic portal specialized in step-by-step online lessons. It’ll help you to start learning Russian from scratch, so you don’t need any previous knowledge on the subject. Lessons are free. They are just waiting for you.
Here are 15 online lessons which contain information from the book "Just Listen ‘n Learn Russian" by Halya Coynash. the purpose of which is to give you basic communication skills to express yourself and be understood in Russia. The course includes a lot of audio made in Russia with native Russian speakers. They will guide you through real conversations, you just need to listen and learn Russian by listening and repeating exercises and writing exercises. In order to see the answer for the exercise, just move the mouse over the key: .
Don’t hesitate to ask a question if you don’t understand something. To do this you can use the built-in comment system or the Russian social network VK that will provide you with more opportunities than Facebook, including communication with Russians. More information about the course on the ‘Read first’ page.
Join Russian society group in VK (more than 35000 Russians have already joined!)
Of course, Russian language is very difficult to learn not only by yourself but also with a teacher. It is mostly because of Russian grammar. That is why in these lessons grammar is minimized. It will be easier to continue learning Russian, and grammar in particular, when you already know how to speak and what to say.
So, why should you learn Russian? Here are reasons:
- Russian is one of the languages into which international standards are translated (besides English and French );
- A person knowing Russian can read a great number of classical works, not only in literature but also in science;
- Russian language is one of the most beautiful-sounding languages of the planet. You’ll see that when you begin to hear it in exercises;
- Russian is the language of everyday speech on the international space station (including English);
- Finally, Russian is the language of the largest country on Earth.
Surely, you’ve found something interesting on this page. Recommend it to your friend. Or place the link on this page on the Internet, facebook, blog, forum etc. For example: